A South Carolina man was almost burnt to a crisp when the bed he was tanning in burst into flames :O
Like tanning beds are alreadyy hazordous to your health!! But this :O
The tanner got the eff out of the bronzing coffin after feeling the sizzle of a flame close to his foot.
The South Carolina strip mall was promptly evacuated after the bed burst into flames and firefighters spend over an hour battling the blaze!
Just another reason why pale skin is the new tann most deff !!
Filed under: Uncategorized |